IBM IBM Hardware Management Console CR2 (7310-CR2)
get a quick quote
The IBM 7310-CR2 Rack-mounted Hardware Management Console is a dedicated workstation for system and partition control of POWER5 servers.
- Logical partitioning (LPAR) control
- Remote hardware control for IBM eServer p5 and eServer OpenPower servers in a clustered environment controlled by IBM Cluster Systems Management v1.4 or higher.
- Capacity on Demand resource control
- Creation and storage of system and partition profiles
- Boot, start, and stop actions for the system or individual partitions
- Display of system and partition resources and status
- An imbedded DVD-RAM for easy creation and storage of configuration backup information
- A service focal point with tools for problem determination and service support through the internet or via modem
- Remote sharing support for i5/OS system console sessions through the 5250 Console Proxy
- Partitioning and Capacity on Demand support for POWER5 servers with:
- AIX 5L Version 5.2
- AIX 5L Version 5.3