IBM Storwize V7000 10 GbE ContrLEF 2076-312 (2076-312)
get a quick quote
- The IBM 2076 is the Storwize V7000. These models come with 10 GbE ports to deliver 10 Gigabit iSCSI networks for data. IBM Storwize V7000 10 GbE connectivity allows host systems to connect directly via iSCSI at faster speeds without the need for FC cables or switches and provides the infrastructure for emerging 10 GbE protocols.
- The IBM 2076 Storwize V7000 Disk System 10 GbE Control Enclosure Model 312 is for 3.5-inch drives.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, and 10
- Provides SAN-attached 8 Gbps Fibre Channel (FC) host connectivity and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and Gigabit iSCSI host connectivity
- Accommodates up to twenty-four 2.5-inch disk drives or twelve 3.5-inch disk drives installed within the IBM Storwize V7000 Control Enclosure with attachment support for up to nine IBM Storwize V7000 Expansion Enclosures, providing modular and highly scalable storage solutions that range up to 240 TB physical storage capacity, and 480 TB physical storage capacity in a clustered system
- Supports intermixing of SAS drives, Nearline SAS drives, and solid state drives within IBM Storwize V7000 Control Enclosures and IBM Storwize V7000 Expansion Enclosures
- Includes IBM Easy Tier technology for automatically moving heavily used data extents onto high-performance SSD storage
- Supports attachment of other storage devices via the FC interface, just as the SVC
- Supports a complete set of SVC functions, including FlashCopy, RemoteCopy, Volume Mirroring, and thin provisioning